• 3 nights from £636 for 2 people sharing (child supplement £126 per child)
• 4 nights from £700 for 2 people sharing (child supplement £150 per child)
• 3 night stay arrival Saturday 23rd
• 4 night stay arrival Friday 22nd
• Full Scottish Breakfast each day
• Dinner each evening
• Bucks Fizz Breakfast on Christmas Day
• Christmas Day Lunch with pipers to welcome you
• Entertainment on the 23rd and 24th
• £20 per night to bring your dog
Whether you’re visiting friends and family or want a festive get-away, enjoy a three or four night stay arriving on Friday 22nd or Saturday 23rd December.
On Christmas Eve you’ll enjoy some delicious mulled wine and mince pies. The local community gather outside the hotel for carol singing in the evening too.
The package includes accommodation, full Scottish breakfast each morning with a buck’s fizz breakfast on Christmas Day, Christmas Eve Dinner and Christmas Day Lunch.
On Christmas day there will be pipers to welcome you to your lunch and crackers on the table. Santa will be paying us a visit on Christmas Day with gifts for all the children.
Please advise at time of booking what time you’d like to dine (see below), and the age of your children, for Santa research purposes!
First seating at 1.30 pm
Second seating at 3 pm (NOW FULLY BOOKED)
Third seating at 6 pm
After the carol signing on Christmas Eve, we’ll have a solo singer in the bar and live music to help you celebrate and feel festive on Christmas Day too.
Select your length of stay and room type today.
Terms & Conditions:
• Offer is subject to availability
• A credit/debit card is required to guarantee the booking
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• A 10% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking
• Final balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival (We will also require mealtimes to be pre-booked before your arrival)
• Within 4 weeks of arrival, charged at 100% of the total package price
• Prior to 4 weeks of arrival, your 10% deposit will be retained
Christmas Day Menu
Roasted butternut squash and sage soup
Confit duck leg terrine, apricot chutney, cranberry gel, hazelnuts & endive
Gin cured Scottish salmon, shallot rings cucumber, lilliput capers, saffron aioli
Goat cheese bonbons, sun dried tomato, pickled red chicory, tomato fondue
Roast breast of turkey, kilted sausage, sage and onion stuffing, roast potato, seasonal vegetable and rich pan gravy
24 hours braised tender blade of beef, spiced red cabbage, anise-soaked roasted carrot, horseradish pomme puree, thyme gravy
Pan roasted fillet of north Atlantic hake, buttered greens, and crab crushed new potato, langoustine bisque
Roasted beetroot & kale risotto, feta crouton, lemon and basil gremolata
Steamed Christmas pudding, brandy sauce, clotted cream ice cream
Bramley apple & cinnamon crumble, vanilla ice cream
Chocolate truffle, mousse, baileys sauce, cherry ice cream
Selection of Scottish cheese, grapes, celery, chutney, biscuits