Join us at the Boat to see in 2024…
• Champagne Reception on the 31st
• Four-course Gala Dinner (menu below)
• Piper to welcome you to dinner on the 31st
• Ceilidh music
• Full Scottish breakfast each day
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
2-night package available from 31st December, from £610 for two (additional £105 per child staying)
3-night package available from 30th December, from £714 for two (additional £129 per child staying)
Our Hogmanay Package is a two or three night stay and includes a traditional Scottish Hogmanay Ceilidh Dinner.
When you decide to stay at The Boat Country Inn our Hogmanay Gala Dinner is included as part of your stay.
Arrive on the 30th or 31st December and you can begin your Hogmanay celebrations with us. With live music on Hogmanay, the twinkle of candles and the warm glow of the fire. We’ll keep you cosy while you await the bells and the arrival of 2024.
Giving you more time to spend with loved ones. More food, more drink, more of everything.
The Hogmanay Gala Dinner begins with a Champagne reception at 7pm before moving to the restaurant for a sumptuous four-course menu. With a piper at the bells to bring in 2024.
Then awake on New Year’s Day morning to the smell of fresh coffee and a fully cooked Scottish breakfast.
GALA DINNER MENU
– Roasted parsnip & apple soup.
– Truffle chicken terrine, tonka bean aioli, broad bean & confit lemon.
– Smoked trout fillet, lemon & dill mayonnaise, pickled vegetables.
– Roast butternut squash and quinoa, pomegranate vinaigrette, beetroot, rocket.
– Roast rump of lamb, green pea and mint puree, dauphinoise potato, rosemary jus.
– Honey & mustard glazed gammon, fondant potato, wholegrain mustard gravy.
– Fillet of Sea Bass, parmesan roasted potato puree, chive champagne sauce.
– Roasted cauliflower steak, chili & garlic salsa, smoked cauliflower puree, blue cheese sauce.
– Mango & coconut brulee cheesecake, mango coulis, coconut ice cream.
– Raspberry meringue roulade, wild berry compote, raspberry sorbet.
– Salted caramel chocolate tart, chocolate sauce, butterscotch ice cream.
– Selection of Scottish cheese, biscuits, chutney, grapes, celery.
- Tea or Coffee and mince pies
Terms & Conditions:
Offer is subject to availability
A credit/debit card is required to guarantee the booking
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
A 10% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking
Final balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival
(We will also require mealtimes to be pre-booked before your arrival)
Within 4 weeks of arrival, charged at 100% of the total package price
Prior to 4 weeks of arrival, your 10% deposit will be retained
£20 per night to bring your dog.